Front row- Bob Ford NAACC NL Director – Mr Perry Trimper. Minister of Service NL
Back row- Bobby Ford , NAACC Membership Director – Connie Hilliard, treasurer and past president of Newfoundland Antique and Classic Car Club
The proclamation for Automotive Heritage Month in Newfoundland Labrador has been officially sign by the Hon Mr. Perry Trimper minister of Service NL in the province
Car picture L-r Bob ford – 1958 Edsel Citation Convert Connie Hilliard – 1968 Plymouth Sport Fury Bobby Ford – 1966 Mustang Deluxe Convert Hon Minister Perry Trimper – BMW Electric car.
Bob Ford Director and Membership Chairman
National Association of Automobile Clubs of Canada in Newfoundland and Labrador
Jason Card Director of Communications
June 29, 2016
Engaging Community Organizations
Minister Proclaims Automotive Heritage Month in Newfoundland and Labrador
The Honourable Eddie Joyce, Minister of Service NL, in partnership with the National Association of Automobile Clubs of Canada (NAACC), has proclaimed July as Automotive Heritage Month in Newfoundland and Labrador.
“The NAACC and its members do great work supporting automotive hobbies, and also provide valuable fundraising assistance to several charities and community groups. As NAACC members celebrate Automotive Heritage Month with exhibitions throughout the province this July, I want to thank them for all they do to support charitable efforts.”
– The Honourable Eddie Joyce, Minister of Service NL
Over the course of its history in the province, the NAACC has raised more than a quarter million dollars in support of charities that include the Easter Seals, Shriners, the Children’s Rehabilitation Centre, the Janeway Hospital, and the VOCM Cares Foundation.
“We thank the Provincial Government for partnering with the NAACC to recognize Automotive Heritage Month. Our Association is proud to preserve automotive heritage for future generations, and to use our restored, unique, historic vehicles to give back to our communities through various provincial charities.”
– Bob Ford, Director and Membership Chairman of the National Association of Automobile Clubs of Canada in Newfoundland and Labrador
The NAACC is a federally incorporated, non-profit organization of Canadian automobile clubs. For more information about the NAACC, visit www.naacc.ca. Anyone seeking information about events planned for the month of July, can contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The Honourable Eddie Joyce, Minister of Service NL, has proclaimed July as Automotive Heritage Month in Newfoundland and Labrador in partnership with the NAACC.
• Automotive Heritage Month recognizes the direct financial and cultural benefits that automotive hobbies generate through business, employment and charity work across the country.
• Vehicles that are more than 25 years old and are certified by the Newfoundland Antique and Classic Car Club can be registered as “antique” through Motor Vehicle Registration.
• For more information on antique auto registration visit